Sea bus 2021
ARE YOU READY TO LIVE A SPECIAL SUMMER?
Discover our two sea lines: travel to the adriatic seaside or the Ponente seaside with us!
Frequently asked questions
How can I purchase a ticket?
It is possible to purchase the “single” ticket for the Arriva Sea Lines through:
- Authorized resellers (available on page 12 of the brochure);
- Infobus in Bergamo in Piazza Marconi, 4;
- E-store platform
How can I buy two seats close to each other?
It is possible to buy two tickets close together only if the seats are available for the run and only for customers who live in the same housing unit. (As per decree no. 19 of 25 March 2020)
To purchase this type of ticket, you need to:
- Contact the WhatsApp number 3351779578 for payment by credit card and filling in the self-certification of the “family unit” shown on the ticket purchased;
- Go to the Arriva Infobus office in Bergamo in Piazza Marconi, 4;
- Go to authorized resellers (available on page 12 of the brochure).
I can’t make the trip, is it possible to request a refund of the tickets?
It is possible to request a refund of the ticket by contacting the Contact Center on 035289000 up to 2 working days prior to departure.
To get the refund, the traveler needs to send the documentation indicated by the Arriva Infobus operators by e-mail to the following e-mail address LineeMare@arrivastaging.it within 30 days from the scheduled travel date.
For the A/R tickets, it’s not possibile to refund only the one way ticket. The promotional ticket is non-refundable and you are not entitled to any reductions.